Simula 25 years celebration conference and dinner
- Alan Kay - How I got hit on the head by Simula
- Larry Tesler - Object-oriented dynamic languages
- Peter Wegner - Modeling as a paradigm for computing – how Simula hit the nail on the head - the computer science has never been the same since.
- Bjarne Stroustrup - C++ - SIMULA in a wolf's clothing
- Ole-Johan Dahl - Value types and object classes
- Kristen Nygaard - The Idea that lead to Simula and OOP
- C.A.R. Hoare (acceptable sound, poor video) - What I have learned from Simula 67
- Panel debate - Introduction by Arne Maus, chair Ole Lehrmann Madsen. Participants: Kristen Nygaard, Ole-Johan Dahl, Bjarne Stroustrup, Alan Kay, Tony Hoare, Larry Tesler and Peter Wegner
- Talks at the dinner - Eileen Schreiner, Kristen Nygaard, Ron Kerr (poor sound), Bjarne Stroustrup.
- Entertainment: The Norwegian Computing Center Choir (Simula Singers)
Publisert 2. okt. 2017 17:34 - Sist endret 2. okt. 2017 17:34