Social anthropology (Master) - Literature search - 1. semester
The course runs over two hours and provides an overview of the most important resources UB can provide for literature searches for social anthropologists, and how to use them.
After attending the course, you will:
- Be familiar with the most central literature databases in social anthropology
- Be familiar with subject headings within social anthropology
- Know of search techniques that will make your searches more effective and accurate
- Be able to perform subject searches and citation searches
- Find your way around the library
Lecture and guided searching in PC-room.
Marianne Inez Lien subject specialist in social anthropology