Library Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of others, everyone visiting the Library wants to work in peace. The Library is divided into group work zones, reading zones and a quiet zone.
- Consume hot, smelly or noisy food outside the library.
- Please have your phone on silent. Phone calls should be made in one of the phone booths or outside the library.
- Have your computer and other mobile devices on silent.
- Make sure that study areas (including group study rooms) are clean and tidy when you leave. Put library materials on a trolley and bring any waste to the recycling bins.
Watch your belongings! Unfortunately, thefts occur. Always bring your PC, mobile phone and other valuables with you when you leave the study areas.
Published June 17, 2011 10:37 AM - Last modified May 24, 2022 11:16 AM