Library Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of others.
- Consume hot, smelly or noisy food outside the library.
- Please have your phone on silent. Phone calls should be made in one of the phone booths or outside the library.
- Have your computer and other mobile devices on silent.
- Make sure that study areas (including group study rooms) are clean and tidy when you leave. Put library materials on a trolley and bring any waste to the recycling bins.
- Individual study seats cannot be reserved. Seats left for over 30 minutes can be taken by others.
- Book group study rooms in advance
Watch your belongings! Unfortunately, thefts occur. Always bring your PC, mobile phone and other valuables with you when you leave the study areas.