Library Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of others.
- Consume hot, smelly or noisy food outside the library.
- Please have your phone on silent. Phone calls should be made in one of the phone booths or outside the library.
- Have your computer and other mobile devices on silent.
- Make sure that study areas (including group study rooms) are clean and tidy when you leave. Put library materials on a trolley and bring any waste to the recycling bins.
- Individual study seats cannot be reserved. Seats left for over 30 minutes can be taken by others.
- Book group study rooms in advance (Not necessary for now, until further notice is given!)
Watch your belongings! Unfortunately, thefts occur. Always bring your PC, mobile phone and other valuables with you when you leave the study areas.