Good research data management plays an essential role in Open Science, which is increasingly important for scholars around the globe. The University Library provides courses on key concepts as a part of the Skills Development for Research Data project.
We can provide training on the following topics:
- Introduction to research data management (RDM)
- Current data management policies (UiO, Research Council of Norway, EU)
- Data management planning
- Data organization
- Metadata and documentation
- Data classification and storage
- Sharing and archiving research data
- Copyright and licensing
- Data discovery and reuse
Below you will find the list of courses we currently have available. Would you like us to run a course for you? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will see what we can do.
Note that we currently do not provide training in ethics and privacy. See recordings from NSD's courses (in Norwegian) on handling personal information in research or consult UiO's ethical and privacy guidelines.