Ethnographic and Numismatic Library is connected to the Museum of Cultural History and serves staff at the museum, and the rest of UiO.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 11.00-14.30
- Monday and Friday: Closed
- The library may be closed on some days. Feel free to call in advance.
- Due to the building renovation, visitors to the library are requested to use the main entrance and ask the guards for assistance.
- 04.02.-06.02.2020 the Library is closed
Embedsbreve til møntmesteren på Kongsberg 1781-1786 : historie fortalt gennem breve
Numismatics of the Old World = Numizmantika starogo sveta
Wealth and warfare : the archaeology of money in ancient Syria
Rethinking Roman Britain : coinage and archaeology
Cretan cities : the testimony of coins $c edited by Nicholas Chr. Stampolidis, Dimitra I. Tsangari, Mimika Giannopoulou