- Sociological Abstracts (ProQuest)
Extensive database which covers sociology, social anthropology, media science, pedagogy, and other related subjects.
- Web of Science
The ISI-databases are divided into three subject areas: Social Science Citation Index, Arts and Humanities Citation Index, and Science Citation Index.
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences - IBSS (ProQuest) IBSS indexes articles from more than 2600 journals in the social sciences and more than 6000 books a year. The database covers articles and chapters from more than 100 countries and more than 90 languages. Approx. 70% of the entries are in English.
- ATEKST (Retriever) Retriever includes ATEKST (Norway) and Mediearkivet (Sweden). ATEKST is Norway's most extensive text archive and covers approx. 100 newspapers and journals as well as NTB stretching back to the mid-eighties. Mediearkivet covers approx. 440 Swedish newspapers and journals from the same time period.
- FACTIVA - a large global news database. This global news database aggregates content from more than 36 000 sources, both licensed and free, providing access to content from more than 200 countries, in 28 languages.
The Routledge companion to cult cinema
2020Mottatt i biblioteket for 2 weeks ago.
Digital life on Instagram : new social communication of photography
Serafinelli, Elisa (First edition, 2018)Mottatt i biblioteket for 2 weeks ago.
Media and society
2019 (6th edition)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 month ago.
- International encyclopedia of communication
- Medie- og kommunikationsleksikon (Danish reference work)
- Oxford Bibliographies - Communication
- Oxford Bibliographies - Cinema and Media Studies
- A Dictionary of Media and Communication (Oxford University Press)
- A Dictionary of Social Media (Oxford University Press)
- A Dictionary of Film Studies (Oxford University Press)
- A Dictionary of Journalism (Oxford University Press)
- NORDICOM - Nordic Information Centre for Media and Communication Research
- Lån av radio- og fjernsynsprogrammer
- medienorge - information centre for facts about Norwegian media