Book a Group Study Room at the Humanities and Social Sciences Library and the Library of medicine and science
UiO students and employees can reserve study rooms through https://tp.uio.no/rombestilling/. Notice that due to the corona situation the room capasity has been reduced and all users must follow the new instructions!
The following rules apply:
- Follow the infection prevention measures
- Maximum meeting length pr. booking is four hours
- Maximum two bookings pr. person at a time
- Minimum two participants
- Book up to 10 days in advance
- Rooms that are not in use 15 minutes after the reserved time has started can be used by others
How to book
Open https://tp.uio.no/rombestilling/ in your browser and sign in with your Feide account.
Start by choosing date and time for your booking. Then select area Blindern, building, and room type colloquium room. This will give you a list of available rooms at the chosen date and time.
Or go to the room schedule at https://tp.uio.no/timeplan/?type=room and select a specific room to see availability and book from there.
Notice: Group study rooms at the Medical library at Ullevål hospital must be booked by phone (22 11 94 95 / 96) or e-mail (email@example.com).