Ordering books and articles in Oria
You can order books and articles that are on loan or that are not available at the University Library. You can also order from other academic libraries in Norway.
- Search for the book or article in Oria, or by searching a subject database.
- If the item you are after is unavailable or has been loaned, you must sign in to order it. Help with signing in: students and staff, OUS-employees, external users
When you have signed in, click on the [Request] button.
- In the order form you can fill in any missing information and choose which library you want to pick up the book or article in. Then just press the order button and you are done.
Please note: Loans from other libraries are offered to students and staff at UiO and Oslo University Hospital. We only borrow literature for use in studies and research at UiO.
Have you tried expanding your search to find what you're looking for?
- Select "Norwegian Academic Libraries" in the menu to the left of the search box. This includes books from other Norwegian academic libraries in your search.
- Check the box "Expand beyond library collections" to the right of the result list. Then you will find more articles from databases.
If you still cannot find the item you are searching for, you can click on the [Can’t find it?] link at the top of the page.
In some cases there will be no request options in Oria. No request options