Norwegian legal sources. Translated statutes and regulations
- United Nations Treaty Collection (un.org)
- Treaties of the Council of Europe (coe.int)
In general, you can use Oria to search for e-books. However, some are not indexed and detectable in Oria. Examples of that are e-books in some of the databases. Moreover, also the newest titles in e-book collections are not always imported to the library system. This page provide an overview of databases that contain e-books within the subject of Law. And also links to the purchase e-book packages within Law.
The politics of investment treaties in Latin AmericaCalvert, Julia (Oxford University Press, 2022)Received in the library 6 December.
The new French law of contractRowan, Solène (Oxford University Press, 2022)Received in the library 6 December.
Other tools and information resources
- Remote access
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
Guide to reference styles and tools
Service that gives you access to e-journals the library subscribes to
- Sources for your master´s thesis (LLM)
- Juridisk nettviser
Norwegian gateway to legal resources on the web
- The Norwegian Parliament (stortinget.no)
- The Government (regjeringen.no)
- Master theses DUO - Digital archive at UiO
- Translated Norwegian legislation
A collection of translated statutes and regulations
- Legal and criminological monographs in foreign language