- PubMed - medicine, nursing, dentistry, biomedical research (not working properly in Internet Explorer)
- Ovid Medline - as PubMed with different interface
- EMBASE - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- CINAHL - nursing, physical therapy, nutrition
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences (not working in Internet Explorer 11)
Point of care tools
- UpToDate - clinical information about diagnosis and treatment
- McMaster PLUS - runs literature searches in several evidence-based information services simultaneously
- Nursing Reference Center Plus - for nurses. Includes videos and images
- DynaMed Plus - an evidence-based point-of-care information resource (on trial 2018)
- Ordnett - Medical dictionary, english-norwegian Dictionary
We offer support and courses in literature searching. For one-to-one guidance please Book a librarian.
EndNote is used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. Attend our EndNote courses.
We offer courses in literature searching, reference tools and publishing.
Sign up today!
- Medical Library courses autumn 2018 July 30, 2018
- Opening hours at UiO : Medical Library summer 2018 May 28, 2018
- Opening hours at The Medical Library in May 2018 Apr. 23, 2018
Lærebok i psykiatri
2018 (4. utg., [rev.])
Huden er guden : en hudlege forteller om kroppens største organ
Halvorsen, Jon Anders (2018)
Assembling the pieces of a systematic review : a guide for librarians