- Research on corona virus disease (COVID19)
- PubMed - medicine, nursing, dentistry, biomedical research
- MEDLINE - as PubMed with different interface
- Embase - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- CINAHL - nursing, physical therapy, nutrition
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Epistemonikos - systematic reviews
- PsycINFO - psychology, medicine, psychiatry
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
Point of care tools
- UpToDate - clinical information about diagnosis and treatment
- BMJ Best Practice - prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis
- Pyramidesøket - runs literature searches in several evidence-based information services simultaneously
- Nursing Reference Center Plus - for nurses. Includes videos and images
Searching for literature
- Get started with EndNote - step-by-step instructions on how to use EndNote
- Methods and tools for literature searches - selected resources to support literature searches, critical appraisal of articles, search strategy documentation
- Publications on COVID-19 - overview of ongoing studies, research publications and evidence summaries
- Open Access - publishing, self-archiving, deals and discounts, Reasearch Data Management, and requirements for Open Access.
2020 (8th edition)
Usynlige traumer : fanget av følelser
Foss, Hilde Eeg (1. utgave, 2020)
2020 (5. utgave)
Forskningsbasert utdanning? : forholdet mellom forskning, utdanning og yrkesutøvelse i de korte profesjonsutdanningene
Kyvik, Svein (2014)
Continued access to Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ and JAMA
Jan. 14, 2021
The University of Oslo Library continues to ensure access to the journals Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ (British Medical Journal) (29 journals) and JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) (8 journals) for staff and students at UiO and OUS.
Access to 7400 newspapers and magazines
Nov. 30, 2020
UiOs students and staff can now get access to PressReader. The service allows you to read more than 7400 newspapers and magazines from around the world.
How can researchers at UiO and OUS publish openly and free of charge?
Nov. 18, 2020
The Publish and Read agreements make it possible for researchers to publish openly and at the same time completely free of charge. This article tells you how to proceed.
Search & write
Search & Write is designed for all students who want to improve their information literacy and academic writing, independent of institution and subject area.
Academic writing centre
The writing centre is open for students and researchers who wish to improve their writing.